- Antibiotic resistance may result in medical care taken back to the Middle Ages;
- (Neonicotinoid) Pesticides will kill all the bees, preventing pollination and wipe out crops;
- Cancer now affecting one in three individuals - about 50% survival overall;
- Global warming and sea level rising will engulf whole regions of the world;
- Diabetes linked to Obesity epidemic - 7,000 amputations carried out per year;
- 850,000 people living with dementia in the UK dementia coststhe UK £26 billion a year.
It is bad enough to be confronted by such bad news; but even more dire for natural treatment approaches from the entire worldwide natural health medical community to be entirely ignored by the medical profession and the media on a systematic basis despite historic and current clinically effective remedies for many conditions. This particularly applies to a comprehensively wide spectrum of treatments for cancer, viciously suppressed for well over a century, as eloquently documented by Richard Bruce in his elegant, historically accurate and politically devastating film Cancer The Forbidden Cures. The existence of natural and non-toxic cancer treatment approaches has been ignored and overlooked, with many brilliant physicians having suffered imprisonment, loss of their medical licence and exile despite their discoveries of cancer cures. Due to draconian laws such as the 1939 Cancer Act, treatment of cancer is prevent except by surgery, radiotherapy and chemotherapy.[3-4] The prohibitions to treat cancer patients with alternative treatments, which extends even to the ability to conduct research to establish the efficacy of such treatments, makes such proposed research imperative, even if such research may have to be conducted outside the UK.
The existence of an alternative world view of health, cancer and the aetiology of many diseases would apparently appear almost otherworldly as in Alice in Wonderland Through the Looking Glass - however this is certainly not due to a lack of information / publication of these myriads of natural treatment approaches. The contribution of >3,000 articles and >3,000 research updates published by Positive Health PH Online over the past 21+ years is but a tiny percentage of this body of evidence.
In Positive Health PH Online Issue 225 we publish articles documenting the clinical efficacy of several non-drug treatment approaches to health conditions, including the study by Drs Robert Rowen MD and Dennis Harper DC ND The Antimicrobial Activity Of Selected Silver Products which assessed the antimicrobial activity of a group of silver-based products by comparing their ability to kill MRSA (Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus).
"in this study, ACS 200 Extra Strength had a log reduction of 6.35, compared with that of the second best product at 2.74. ACS 200 Extra Strength had greater than 3.61 log kill over the closest competitor, representing a 4,000 times greater kill than Solution A. ACS 200 Extra Strength had a percent kill rate of 99.999955%, which was close to complete kill of the test suspension (over 20 million MRSA organisms) within 2 minutes...
"Dr Harper added, “We cannot make broad-stroke conclusions about any particular product based on the results of a single study, and believe it would be inappropriate to do so. In partnership, we will continue to fund further independent studies to reinforce the consistency of these truly amazing results. At the present, we have identified a highly effective silver-based solution which, when administered with antibiotics, should provide far superior patient outcomes. These test results are readily available to anyone who wants to contact me and find out more...
"This may be a huge breakthrough in the management of infection, especially in the light that silver is synergistic with oxidation therapy”
Another astonishing account, published in the Letters to the Editor describes the journey of a 60-year old man suffering from metastatic and apparently terminal cancer who is now fit and well, having used a combination of hemp oil, breathing and oxygen therapy.
“I finally got an MRI right after Thanksgiving in 2014. The MRI showed evidence of significant metastases in my spine, hips, ribs, neck, lymph nodes - and my PSA was 2,080. A PET scan later confirmed all of this. My MD brother in law said, “I didn’t know PSA could go that high.” Neither did I. People with PSA that high, are gone in less than a year…
“I could not do one pushup when I started; and I could hardly walk due to the numbness in my legs. I had developed a “dropped foot” that I would catch my toe and I would stumble; I had to spend a month on the mats, so that the tingling and numbness in my legs and hands ended enough so that I could keep my balance to get in and out of the bathtub.
“The Live Oxygen system puts a smile on your face like being 16 again! That is how powerful that system is. By the way, I just did 70 push-ups and sprint in place. Lupron has taken a lot of muscle mass off me and made me feel very weak. The Live O2 system has blasted through the weakness.
“At the beginning of August, I was able to drive a car for more than 12 hours, attend a wedding, dance with my granddaughters, my wife, my two daughters, be with my son, etc. ALL NIGHT LONG! (Until the band quit). After, I cried tears of joy.”
Additionally, considering the pervasive use of medications such as warfarin such that advice from the medical profession would prefer to proscribe patients from eating grapefruit for example in case it might interact with the warfarin, Yvonne Leahy has written an extremely helpful review of the subject Oral Anticoagulants - Natural Versus Conventional Treatment “the blood flow and coagulation effect of using certain natural health products either alone or in combination with prescribed oral anticoagulant or other medication.”
Positive Health PH Online focuses upon documenting the clinical benefits of natural health treatment approaches; however it is also scientifically attuned to the latest medical and molecular biology advances, which way also support more natural ways to combat disease and restore health, such as research recently published in Nature Cell Biology suggesting that scientists may have found a way to turn cancerous cells back into healthy tissue.
1. Richard Bruce. Cancer The Forbidden Cures. www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAMYAoiCSsI
2. Houston RG. 1987. Repression and Reform in the Evaluation of Alternative Cancer Therapies. 1987.
3. UK 1939 Cancer Act
4. The Stranglehold that the UK 1939 Cancer Act Exerts in Great Britain. The Cambridge Institute of Complementary Health. http://cichealth.org.uk/#/1939-cancer-act/4567446788
Goodman S. Integration of Alternative Cancer Treatments. Positive Health PH Online Issue 208. Aug 2013. www.positivehealth.com/article/editorial/editorial-issue-208
5. Goodman S. Research Proposal: Cancer Patients’ Survival: Comparing Integrated Alternative Therapies and Chemotherapy / Radiotherapy Treatment. Positive Health PH Online Issue 217. Oct 2014. www.positivehealth.com/article/cancer/research-proposal-cancer-patients-survival-comparing-integrated-alternative-therapies-and-chemothera
6. The Canadian/US Integrative Oncology Study (CUSIOS). Collaborators Bastyr University and The Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine, Ottawa. https://clinicaltrials.gov/show/NCT02494037
7. Positive Health PH Online. www.positivehealth.com
8. Dr Robert Rowen MD and Dr Dennis Harper DC ND. The Antimicrobial Activity Of Selected Silver Products. Positive Health PH Online Issue 225. October 2015.
9. One Foot in the Grave when I found Dr Sircus. Positive Health PH Online Letters to the Editor. Issue 225 October 225. www.positivehealth.com/article/letters-to-the-editor/letters-to-the-editor-issue-225
Republished from http://drsircus.com/medicine/one-foot-in-the-grave-when-i-found-dr-sircus?utm_source=Dr+Sircus+Newsletter&utm_campaign=874245fb10-Article_313_9_2_2015&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_ea98c09673-874245fb10-9532688&mc_cid=874245fb10&mc_eid=daf6acb368
10. Yvonne Leahy. Oral Anticoagulants - Natural Versus Conventional Treatment. Positive Health PH Online Issue 225. Oct 2015. www.positivehealth.com/article/nutraceuticals/oral-anticoagulants-natural-versus-conventional-treatment
11. Antonis Kourtidis et al Distinct E-cadherin-based complexes regulate cell behaviour through miRNA processing or Src and p120 catenin activity. Nature Cell Biology: 17,1145–1157. 2015. doi:10.1038/ncb3227 www.nature.com/ncb/journal/v17/n9/ncb3227/metrics/news